One of my favourite things ever since I was a child. Chocolate almond clusters is a very common treat in Greece; simple, healthy and an all time classic, it can easily become your kind of sweet or snack. Here is a version of it with sea salt. It's a match!
- 500 grams of Dark Chocolate (at least 55% cocoa)
- 500 grams of Raw Almonds
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 pinches of Unrefined Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 120°C.
- Bake the almonds in a pan for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile fill a medium pot with water up to the middle.
- Place a metallic bowl inside the pot (bain-marie) and put it on medium heat.
- Pour the dark chocolate into the bowl and mix with a silicone spatula until it melts.
- Add the olive oil when chocolate is almost melted.
- Add the roasted almonds into the bowl of melted chocolate.
- Place parchment paper on a baking pan and pour the mixture in spoonfuls.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Let the almond clusters cool down and enjoy.