- 100 grams of fresh spinach
- 3/4 of a blood orange
- 3 radishes
- 4 whole walnuts
- grated cretan anthotyro cheese or parmesan
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- optionally 1 teaspoon of honey
- Wash well the spinach and the radishes.
- Cut the radishes into thin slices.
- Peel off the orange and cut it into slices of 1/2 centimetre thick.
- Add the salt, pepper, olive oil and honey and mix well.
- Grate the cheese and mix again for last time.
- You can enjoy it with breadsticks or bread of your preference.